Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Roland Burris in the News Again!

Roland Burris back in the news again for allegedly lying to the senate counsel.  Apparently, he withheld information because it wasn't answered correctly.  So he didn't lie; he just did a Sarah Palin and didn't answer the question.  And he is being scrutinized by the media.

This has the US Senator in the hot seat with many asking him to resign and be brought up on charges of perjury.

Sen. Roland Burris only casually flagged Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Sen. Dick Durbin about the affidavit he sent to the Illinois House impeachment committee -- the one where he came clean about multiple contacts with ousted Gov. Blagojevich's brother Rob asking him for fund-raising help.

This is what the brothers do to their "baby mamas" when she ask “did you go out with Shenicka?”

He waits then replies, "I went out with some friends."  If she doesn't follow up by asking specifically which friends, then he would get by, but when she brings it up later and says “I asked you if you went out with Shenicka, and you said 'no' now you saying you did.”

He would simply reply, “I didn't say no, I said I went out with some friends – friends like Shenicka, Latoya, Denise, Patrice, Monica, and Adrian were out and I said I went out with some friends.”  So is he guilty for perjury?  Not exactly, but he would be guilty for withheld information, vital information and the follow up questions were not asked.

I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Randall Watson

Chicago Funnies

1 comment:

DJ GQ said...

tell her, "i'm at where i'm at and i be where i be...and Shenicka is with me"..."oops"