Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive

People's Sexiest Man Alive

I'm pissed off man!  This is six years in a row where I have been left off the list of the sexiest man alive.  I mean I'm breathing so I can't be dead!  What is the freaking problem.  Ok, ok, Hugh Jackman is cool, Daniel Craig, ugly cool - but I'm more John Blaze then these jokers.

Ad

Want Breast Enhancement?

 Anyhow I'm not going to cry about it; but is it me or when they show pictures of these so-called sexiest men alive they show like the worse picture they've ever taken?  I mean these guys look like they have morning breath in these pictures.  When they show the sexiest woman alive, they show nice decent pictures.

But for the guys they show gorillas in the midst.  I'm upset I've been left out; but alls wes' goings tos dos iss shape up for next year.

Sexiest Man Alive

 I'm Randall Watson...This is Chicago Funnies

No comments: