Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Billionaire to Soup Kitchen

Well not exactly; you see with the climate of the economy, certain billionaires around the globe took a harsh beating like many poor folks have.

This Yahoo finance article about who took the harsh hit (that are billionaires), made me think are they in the soup kitchen line for billionaires?

I don't think so.  I think they are doing just fine.  If you are a billionaire and you lost half your trappings; you are still a good sized millionaire.  You are not going to the soup kitchen.  But maybe the "oops kitchen."

Losing money is losing money.  They are getting the same gray hairs I get when I lose or can't find five dollars I misplaced.  Check out the list of the biggest billionaire losers... see if you're on it.  If you are a reader of Chicago Funnies; I can assure you are not quite a billionaire!

If you are; please write in or leave a comment and as always love donations are accepted.  


Richard Provenzano
Chicago Funnies

No comments: